Return to work Mental Health Awareness Programme
I am sure you have seen the HSE guidance which provides simple steps you can take to help manage the risks of coronavirus in your workplace whilst continuing to run your business:
(for more info see the full government guidlines)
In all sectors, there is guidance and a requirement to help and monitor mental health.
Therefore I have launched my Return to Work Mental Health Awareness Programme
- The benefits for your company will be:-
- Providing a staff benefit which will give support in a time of exceptional need
- Improving productivity
- Addressing any mental health issues for returning staff resulting in less sick days, (lost work days) and sick pay
- Boosting staff morale in a time of uncertainty, where anxiety about returning to work will be high
- Retention of staff, reducing cost of recruiting new staff
The programme has 3 levels as detailed below:-
Conducting an initial mental health assessment questionnaire with a (socially distant) 1:1 interview giving staff time and space to explore any affects COVID-19 has had or is having on them.
Advice, tips and guidance to help staff monitor their own mental health and well-being, ensuring they can continue with high work performance. Each staff member will leave with an action plan that they can implement immediately.
Under this first level I am able to carry assessments and reviews for up to 6 staff (30 - 45 minutes) each in your offices (obviously respecting social distancing guidelines) per day.
This second tier is for any staff who have been identified from Level 1, that require additional help and support. Please contact me directly for further information: email@example.com
Director Level/Managers/Team Leaders/ - please contact me directly for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk to Us
If you would like to make a booking:-
Tel: 07850 868 711
Or send us a message >